Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Thank you for visiting and listening.

Dec 8, 2022

André discusses his observations of his conversation with Chuck Inglefield in Episode 121 about being a high functioning depressive person - you don't have to be.  André discusses various reasons we do push through and to take care of your mental health by getting help.

You can listen to Episode 121 here: Depression...


Dec 5, 2022

**TRIGGER WARNING, this episode discusses suicide and may trigger listeners.**

My friend, Chuck Inglefield joins us and discusses about his high functioning depression, him seeking treatment and how his support structure of people helped him get help.  He explains depression is like a wave and your moods are up and...


Dec 1, 2022

André discusses his observations about his fidgeting and that it could be "warning signs" for potential boredom, anxiety, and excitement.  Also, fidgeting will help keep 20% of your brain busy so the other 80% can focus on a few things rather than 2,000!

The Impulsive Thinker is sponsored by the Centre of ADHD...


Nov 28, 2022

Kevin Budzey is a small businessperson that has worked in small companies and large corporate enterprises over the span of 36 years.  He has always known "his place" was to be an owner of a business and put to work his entrepreneurial drive and spirit.  When Kevin was 53, the company he worked for 11 years decided to...


Nov 24, 2022

André recaps his conversation with Don Barden from Episode 117 and discusses how he agrees with Don that labelling can be disabling and also explains how labels can be positive.  It is all about what you do with it, how you interpret them, and how you take action with the label.

You can listen to the discussion with...